Terms of Agreement for online trading
Miss BeadCo, Lda. (PT 508 396 514) ("www.cordsandwires.eu")
The user of this website ("You/Your")
Your use of this Website and purchase of the Products is subject to these legally binding terms and conditions.
1. PLACING AN ORDER AND PAYMENT
1.1 By completing a Purchase Order, You are making an offer to purchase the Product at the price set out in the Website, subject to any subsequent notification of price by Miss BeadCo to You in accordance with clause 1.5.
1.2 Payment must be made at the time of submitting the Purchase Order. Payments can be made by credit card using Paypal or MoneyBookers and bank transfer. You warrant that You are an authorised user of the credit card used to complete payment in accordance with this clause 1.2.
1.3 All Purchase Orders placed through this Website are subject to confirmation and acceptance by Miss BeadCo. We will email you with confirmation of the receipt of Your Purchase Order, and then Acceptance by Miss BeadCo will be upon Your receipt of the email confirming despatch of the Product in accordance with clause 3.4 and 3.5. Miss BeadCo may reject Your Purchase Order, and refund any payment made by You, at any time prior to Your receipt of this acceptance by Miss BeadCo.
1.4 The Purchase Order must be paid in full immediately upon entry into the Agreement. All transactions are settled in Euros (EUR). If you are ordering from outside European Union, and your bank account or credit card is held in a different currency, you can still order by credit card - your currency will automatically be converted to Euros when you complete the transaction. The conversion rate varies from day to day with the current exchange rate. Many banks also charge a small currency conversion fee, contact your bank or credit provider for details. If available in some areas of the site, prices will be shown with an estimate of the price in your home currency. These converted prices if available are for information purposes only, to help you get an idea of the approximate cost of a product, and they may not be the exact amounts that will appear on your credit card statement. The final charge to your card is made in Euros and the conversion rate is determined by your bank or credit provider. Therefore we are not able to take responsibility if the final amount charged to your card differs slightly from the estimated conversions we provide.
1.5 Miss BeadCo may vary prices in the event of price changes or mistakes on reasonable prior notice to You. If Miss BeadCo requests payment for increased prices.
1.6 The secure credit card payment system is powered by Paypal. We do not store credit cards numbers in our database. This site uses a Norton Secure SSL Certificate to offer secure communications by encrypting all data to and from the site. This Website is protected by SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. SSL ensures that any data you enter into a secure area of the site is encrypted during transmission over the Internet. SSL utilises data encryption to create a secure environment for you to conduct your online transactions. In order for SSL to be effective, you must be using an SSL compliant browser (e.g. Internet Explorer Microsoft 3.0 and above). A solid key indicates that the document is encrypted, while a broken key indicates that the document is not encrypted. In Microsoft Internet Explorer, a solid padlock will appear on the bottom right of the screen when encryption is in use.
The website www.cordsandwires.eu is a registered member of GeoTrust because we want a more trustworthy Internet experience for consumers. The Verified Domain Site seal is a globally recognised symbol that shows that a web site has been through a third-party authentication process from GeoTrust. It quickly identifies to visitors that a domain (web address) is authentic and legally registered. Information about the site and its owners are collected and verified. GeoTrust deploys sophisticated anti-fraud algorithms, based on its extensive experience as a leading provider of SSL certificates for web security.
1.8 Expiry of cookies - the cookies that are placed on your computer when you visit the Website are known as session cookies. These session cookies originate from our web server, and cannot be accessed by any web server other than ours. Session cookies are temporary cookies which are necessary for the proper functioning of the website. All cookies, except those used for survey validation, expire within several hours after a period of idle use and therefore cannot be used to recognise you on subsequent visits to the Website.
1.9 Miss BeadCo does not store or keep credit card numbers from online transactions. We prefer to use Paypal or Moneybookers but if these options are not available, only the last four numbers and the expiry date of your credit card number are kept for order verification and identification purposes only. While every endeavour is made to ensure every shopping experience with us is a good one, in the event a credit card is used without the holder's authorisation, the card owner must notify their credit card provider in accordance with their reporting rules and procedures.
1.10 Miss BeadCo reserves the right to limit the quantities of product sold as it sees fit.
1.11 The Website is owned and operated by Miss BeadCo, Lda.. This Agreement supersedes all prior agreements and may be revised by Miss BeadCo from time to time.
1.12 This Agreement must be read in conjunction with the "Shop Guide" and "Privacy Statement & Secure Policy". These documents form a part of this Agreement.
2. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE
2.1 You agree that You will use the Website in accordance with these terms and conditions and that You will not use the Website for any unlawful purpose.
2.2 You will not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Website. You will not hack into the Website, Miss BeadCo's computer systems or the computer systems of other users of the Website. Hacking means unauthorised access, malicious damage and/or interference and includes, without limitation, mail bombing, propagating viruses, worms or other types of malicious programs, deliberate attempts to overload a computer system, broadcast attacks or any other method designed to damage or interfere with the operation of a computer system or website.
3.1 Miss BeadCo delivers to most destinations around the world.
3.2 Orders placed within European Union are subject to the Portuguese Tax IVA (VAT). Orders placed outside European Union may be subject to the relevant taxes and duties applicable to the jurisdiction from which the order was placed. See our Customs Information.
3.3 Delivery of Products is made using courier/postal companies, such as CTT - Portuguese Postal (regular Postal Service) or courier company CTTExpresso.
3.4 Delivery costs are as follows:
3.4.1 Portugal & Spain* - Flat Rate of 4,95 Euros (including IVA / VAT)
3.4.2 To Germany, Austria, Belgium, France, Greece, Holland, Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg, United Kingdom, Denmark, Finland and Sweden - Flat Rate of 4,95 Euros (including IVA / VAT).
3.4.3 To Norway and Switzerland** - Flat Rate of 4,95 Euros ( including IVA / VAT and Including Customs operations costs)
3.4.4 International (All others countries)
TOTAL SHIPPING COST
All Orders 20,00 Euros***
***All International deliveries includes Register and Insurance until 500,00 Euros, if You don't want the Register and Insurance the cost is 5,00 Euros - please contact us if you only want to pay 5.00 Euros for delivery.
All International deliveries have to be accept by www.cordsandwires.eu otherwise your order can be cancelled.
In Euros including IVA / VAT
Orders can be shipped in multiple parcels.
3.5 Miss BeadCo will arrange despatch of the Product the next business day of You submitting the Purchase Order and if Your order is made until 14h00 GMT (Lisbon and London time). Upon receipt of the tracking number from the courier being used to deliver Your Product, Miss BeadCo will notify You by email of the despatch of the Product and the tracking number, if applicable. This email is acceptance by Miss BeadCo of Your offer to purchase the Product.
3.6 Expected delivery times are:
- for international deliveries, within 10 business days or more; and
- within European Union, within 3 to 5 business days.
3.7 The expected delivery times set out in clause 3.6 are estimates only. Miss BeadCo will not be liable to You for any loss or damage You suffer if the Product is not delivered within the timeframes set out in clause 3.6.
3.8 Deliveries made by courier must be signed for. Risk and title in the Product will pass to You upon You, or any other person in attendance at the delivery address, signing for receipt of the Product.
3.9 If there is no one at the delivery address to receive the Product, the Product will be returned to Miss Beadco by the courier/postal company. The courier/postal company may attempt further delivery of the Product to You, however, if this is not effected Miss BeadCo will arrange for the return of the Product to Miss BeadCo and we will contact you. We will not refund the order amount to You, we will delivery again to the new address specify by You - shipping costs incurred by Miss BeadCo, and taxes and duties applicable are not refundable. You need to pay new delivery costs, taxes and duties applicable.
4. E-GIFT VOUCHERS from http://www.cordsandwires.eu/
4.1 E-Gift Vouchers may only be redeemed at a http://www.cordsandwires.eu/.
4.2 E-Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
4.3 E-Gift Vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
4.4 Unfortunately Miss BeadCo does not take responsibility for any lost or stolen E-Gift Vouchers.
5. RETURNS & REPAIRS POLICY
At www.cordsandwires.eu we aim to show you each item as clearly as possible. If however, you change your mind... is better if You email us about it.
Think twice because sometimes returning a product to us can cost you more than the product it self. We do not return shipping costs - we will return the sum of costs of each item.
After the purchase day our clients have 15 days to return the products.
Goods must be in the same condition as purchased. If You wish to return faulty or damaged Product, Miss BeadCo will gladly repair, exchange or refund the original price.
Please contact us, we will do everything to help you.
6. YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CHANGES TO THE TERMS
6.1 You will be asked to accept this Agreement during the purchase process by ticking "I have read and accept the Terms and Privacy information". By ticking "I have read and accept the Terms and Privacy information" you agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
6.2 From time to time, this Agreement will be reviewed and may be revised. Miss BeadCo reserves the right to change this Agreement at any time. Any such changes will be posted on the Website. If You have commenced any transaction prior to a change to this Agreement, transaction will be effected in accordance with the terms in place at the time of the acceptance of Your offer by Miss BeadCo.
7. WEBSITE AVAILABILITY
7.1 From time to time down-time, either scheduled or unscheduled, may occur. Miss BeadCo will work within reason to ensure this amount of down-time is limited.
7.2 Miss BeadCo will not be held liable for the consequences of any down-time.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
8.1 Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form of the Website is prohibited other than for individual use only and may not be recopied and shared with a third party. The permission to recopy by an individual does not allow for incorporation of material or any part of it in any work or publication, whether in hard copy, electronic, or any other form.
8.2 Unless otherwise noted, all materials on this Website are protected as the copyright, trade dress, trademarks and/or other intellectual properties owned by Miss BeadCo or by other parties that have licensed their material to Miss BeadCo.
8.3 Miss BeadCo's trade mark on this site represent some of the trade mark currently owned and controlled in Portugal. The display of these marks and of notices associated with these marks is not intended to be a comprehensive compilation of all worldwide proprietary ownership rights held by Miss BeadCo.
8.4 All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
8.5 This Website may contain materials produced by third parties or links to other websites. Such materials and websites are provided by third parties and are not under Miss BeadCo's direct control and Miss BeadCo accepts no responsibility or liability in respect of any such third party materials or for the operation or content of other websites (whether or not linked to this Website). You acknowledge that Miss BeadCo is entitled to require you to remove any link from another website to this Website which you install without obtaining Miss BeadCo's prior written consent.
9.1 You acknowledge that the Products require special maintenance. Miss BeadCo will not be liable for any damage caused by any failure by You to maintain the Product properly.
9.2 Please note that the colours of Product may vary slightly from those displayed by Your computer monitor. See our Product Images statement in Shop Guide.
9.3 Notwithstanding any other term in this Agreement, Miss BeadCo does not exclude any Non-excludable Rights but does exclude all other conditions and warranties, whether implied by custom, law or statute.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
10.1 To the fullest extent permitted by law, Miss BeadCo's liability for breach of any implied warranty, condition or undertaking which cannot be excluded is limited, at the option of Miss BeadCo, to:
- in the case of services, the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having services supplied again; and
- in the case of goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of such goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods, or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
10.2 Miss BeadCo's exclusion of liability applies whether the claim is in contract, tort (including without limitation, negligence) or equity and even if Miss BeadCo has been notified of the possibility of such loss or damage.
10.3 You agree that Miss BeadCo's liability, if any, to You at law will be reduced by the extent, if any, to which You contributed to the loss.
11. FORCE MAJEURE
11.1 Miss BeadCo will not be liable by reason of the failure in the performance of obligations under these terms and conditions by reason of strikes, riots, fire, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental action, or any other cause which is beyond Miss BeadCo's reasonable control.
12.1 Miss BeadCo reserves the right to terminate this Agreement at any time.
12.2 Miss BeadCo shall not be liable to You for any cost, expense, or damages whatsoever for terminating this Agreement.
12.3 If the Product has not been delivered to You prior to any termination of this Agreement by Miss BeadCo, Miss BeadCo will refund to You any payment You have made prior to the termination.
13. NOTIFY MISS BEADCO LDA
13.1 Miss BeadCo may be notified by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Agreement" means the terms and conditions that apply to the use of the Website which may be amended from time to time.
"Miss BeadCo" means Miss BeadCo, Lda. (PT 508 396 514).
"Products" means the product that is specified on the Purchase Order as the product You wish to purchase pursuant to the Agreement.
"Purchase Order" means the online purchase order form to be completed by You in relation to Your purchase of the Product.
"Website" means internet website with the URL http://www.cordsandwires.eu/.
"You" means the user of the Website (and "Your" has the corresponding meaning).
Privacy Statement & Security Police
This Privacy Statement applies to the activities of Miss BeadCo, Lda. (PT 509 396 514) (www.cordsandwires.eu)
The company Miss BeadCo, Lda. owner of www.cordsandwires.eu is registered in Portugal. The “Cords&Wires” Trade Mark is registered.
1. Your personal information is important to us
2. Collecting information about you
4. Using and disclosing your personal information
5. We will not 'spam' you
6. Changing and deleting the information we have about you
7. Contests and Promotions
8. Storage and security of your personal information
9. Password and login security
10. What to do if you have a problem or question
11. Future changes
1. Your personal information is important to us: Miss BeadCo, recognises the importance of your privacy, and that you have a right to control how your personal information is collected and used. We know that providing personal information is an act of trust and we take that seriously. Unless you directly give us consent to do otherwise, Miss BeadCo will only collect and use your personal information as set out below. Miss BeadCo's Privacy Statement is intended to represent industry best practice and comply fully with the law.
2. Collecting information about you: Miss BeadCo will not collect or monitor any personal information about you without your consent. The only personal information we collect is what you tell us about yourself and information about how you use our website, for example by what pages you visit on our site and your IP address. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that contact. The advantage of giving this information is that it allows us to tailor your experience of our website to your personal interests. Any further collection of your personal information than that explained here will only occur with your consent. We reserve the right to request further identification if required and to cancel orders when further identification is requested, but not received or found to be unsatisfactory.
4. Using and disclosing your personal information: Your personal information is confidential. Our purpose incollecting information about you is to provide you with a better website experience with content and advertising that is more relevant to your interests. Miss BeadCo will not use or disclose any information about you without your consent, unless: required by law; to implement our terms of service; to protect the rights, property or personal safety of another Miss BeadCo user, any member of the public or Miss BeadCo, or the assets and operations of the Miss BeadCo business are transferred to another party as a going concern.
In seeking to give you the most worthwhile experience of our website possible, Miss BeadCo may use your personal information to send you information and product updates about products or services which you have requested. When you provide your personal information to us, Miss BeadCo will give you the choice as to whether or not you wish to receive further information about special offers, promotions, and changes to our products and services. If you indicate that you do not wish to receive these, we will not contact you further for these purposes. Please allow 28 days for your request to be processed.5. We will not 'spam' you: We may contact you at the email or other address which you provide to us in order to: Provide you with updated information about our website; or Provide you with other information about our products and services, which you may enjoy.
5. We will not send you 'spam' (promotional information) without first asking you whether you wish to have promotional information sent to you. If you are receiving promotional information about Miss BeadCo and do not wish to receive this information any longer, you may remove your name from our list either by visiting our website and following the instructions on how to withdraw your information from that site (where that facility is available), or emailing us at email@example.com and asking to be removed from our mailing list. Please allow a few days for this request to be processed.
6. Changing and deleting the information we have about you: If at any time you wish to change personal information that is inaccurate or out of date, please contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will amend this record. If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please let us know in the same manner as referred to above and we will take all reasonable steps to delete it unless we need to keep it for tax reasons.
7. Promotions: On occasion Miss BeadCo will have contests and promotions that, in the event you wish to participate, will require you to supply identifying information, such as your name and email address.
8. Storage and security of your personal information: Miss BeadCo will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Your information is stored on our secure server that are protected in controlled facilities. We require our employees to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by Miss BeadCo.
9. Password and login security: For the purposes of viewing our website you may be supplied with a user name and password. You are responsible for the security of any password and login information. You take responsibility to ensure the confidentiality of this information. Miss BeadCo is not liable for to you for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of any misuse of your password and login information by a third party.
10. What to do if you have a problem or question: If Miss BeadCo becomes aware of any ongoing concerns or problems with sites on our website, we will take these issues seriously and work to address these concerns. If you have any further queries relating to our Privacy Statement, or you have a problem or complaint, please contact us at email@example.com.
11. Future changes: Our commitment to being a leading provider of online trading means that our business will continue to evolve as we introduce new products and services to our website. Because of this, from time to time, our policies will be reviewed and may be revised. Miss BeadCo reserves the right to change its Privacy Statement at any time and notify you by posting an updated version of the Statement on its website. The amended Privacy Statement will apply between us whether or not we have given you specific notice of any change.